- What are the titles of the last three books you read all of? 1) American Wife 2) Love The One You're With 3) ...can't remember. This is pathetic.
- What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to? Metropolis, Planning, and Real Simple. Used to subscribe to dwell and Architectural Digest.
- What’s on your night table? Pile of magazines, a book to mail to Amy (I'm working on it), fan, sewing kit, and empty glass for water.
- What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days? Seeing everyone support Sylvia and cycling at her memorial ride. All the attention my last blog post received. Having the very first community meeting I've ever helped run go well.
- What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing? "Faith can destroy mountains, doubt can create them" by Anonymous was senior year. Now I'd be torn between "My own self, at my very best, all the time" by William H. Danforth and “The world is a playground, and life is pushing my swing” by Natalie Kocsis. Funny thing is that I am actually (well, hopefully) graduating this coming May, but I don't think the urban planning program has a yearbook... :)