Start here, go anywhere.

Welcome to Total Furmanation. Start here first.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday 5: Actually on a Friday!

First off- I had no clue that my last post would garner so much attention. Thanks for reading. I have a ton of faith in the power of social media to spread information and perspectives, even if it just me prattling on about cycling in Cleveland. Welcome to any new readers who might have stumbled upon my blog from the various people who twittered it (tweeted it?). I want do a follow-up post when I have a chance to gather my thoughts. Also- an opportunity has arose (unrelated to my post and thanks to Miss AS over at Rustwire) for me to be interviewed about living car-free in Cleveland. Until then, I'm copping out and doing a Friday 5, because they pretty much write the post for me. :)

From Friday5.org:
  1. What are the titles of the last three books you read all of? 1) American Wife 2) Love The One You're With 3) ...can't remember. This is pathetic.
  2. What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to? Metropolis, Planning, and Real Simple. Used to subscribe to dwell and Architectural Digest.
  3. What’s on your night table? Pile of magazines, a book to mail to Amy (I'm working on it), fan, sewing kit, and empty glass for water.
  4. What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days? Seeing everyone support Sylvia and cycling at her memorial ride. All the attention my last blog post received. Having the very first community meeting I've ever helped run go well.
  5. What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing? "Faith can destroy mountains, doubt can create them" by Anonymous was senior year. Now I'd be torn between "My own self, at my very best, all the time" by William H. Danforth and “The world is a playground, and life is pushing my swing” by Natalie Kocsis. Funny thing is that I am actually (well, hopefully) graduating this coming May, but I don't think the urban planning program has a yearbook... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment