Start here, go anywhere.

Welcome to Total Furmanation. Start here first.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday 5: Bottles, a day late

http://www.friday5.org/

1. When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle?
The wine I had last night came from a glass bottle, but I definitely did not drink it from the bottle!
2. Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days?
One of my classmates is very high energy.
3. How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what's in them?
A whole bunch, my roommate & I share a shower, and we're both girls, so we each have like multiples of everything.
4. Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle?
Not familiar with the phrase.
5. You're playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it's your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing?
Is this in the present, or back then? Actually, it doesn't matter. None of them!

1 comment: