Start here, go anywhere.

Welcome to Total Furmanation. Start here first.

Monday, October 19, 2009

An open letter to midterms and my readers

Dear midterms,

I know I'm 2/3rds done with you, but I'd like to talk.

First, what is up with you being so difficult this year? And time-consuming? I was not aware take-home exams would actually take that much more time than a paper or studying. Quelle surprise pour moi!

Secondly, can you stop making my classmates so panicky? I'd probably be done with you faster if I didn't have to take time to assuage fellow classmates' concerns.

Okay, that's it. Thanks for reading, dearest midterms. I know that you will be nothing but kind and friendly to me from here on out.

xoxo,
Furman

Dear readers,

Stay tuned for Amy's interview, post Kona. Also, am thinking about adding a weekly bike/urban/cool links post, distilling the best Twitter/Planetizen/etc. has to offer.

xoxo,
Furman

No comments:

Post a Comment