- 20 hrs/wk at graduate assistantship
- Full course load, including a time-intensive independent study creating a neighborhood plan for Birdtown in Lakewood (which is kinda a haul to get to).
- 10 hrs/wk other projects
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance City Advocate program
- President of CSU/APA, our student chapter of the American Planning Association
- Half-mary training
- Applications for whatever the heck I end up doing after graduation
So, please forgive me if I post infrequently. I'll do the best I can, but merely staying afloat would be a success in itself. :)